Tuesday 5 February 2013

FMP

FMP: For my final FMP (Final Media Products) ideas I have thought I'd like to create one of the following three:


  • my own magazine
  • a radio station 
  • music video
For my magazine I'd like to create a celebrity gossip magazine for the teenage audience only. I'd like it include a lot of advice columns, fashion and gossip about the celebrities they like most. My target audience would be between the ages of 14-19, I'm aware it's not the largest target audience but for what I want I need to have the suitable age range of teenagers as some things in the magazine could not be suitable for young children or older women.

For my music video I would like to create a music video to a drum and base song, because I like the idea of having the music being cut to a real beat of music and I can imagine using the studio to create an amazing effect with the lights for the chorus and creating a music video that I would be really proud of.

For my radio station I'd like to create a rap station, followed with news, conversation and music that could follow this genre. I personally don't think there is a radio station that is specific to playing just rap music, talking about only rap artists and revealing the news about rap artists. Also, this is my favourite type of music so I'll enjoy creating this throughly. 

2 comments:

  1. You need to highlight why you have chosen these three media products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have taken on board the above comment, well done Cara your reason behind these choices is much clearer now.

    ReplyDelete